- All staff that may be called upon to administer medication in the course of their duties.
- The legislation that affects the administration of medicines
- How medication should be stored and recorded
- The different types of medication and how they work
- Protocols and policies when receiving, storing, and recording medicines
- Common adverse reactions to medication
- The differences in protocols between various healthcare provisions.
- Theory = 4 Hours
- 12 MAX
- Single: £25 + VAT
- Group (12): £275 + VAT